Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wishlist Sale - Spectacular Space!

Woo! The Wishlist sale begins today!
 
My number ONE wishlisted item is my Spectacular Space Unit!
 
My Space Unit is very near and dear to my heart! It took me many, many hours over Christmas Break last year to create it. I LOVE teaching about space! It's usually $8.00 but for today only you can grab it for 20% off making it $6.40! That's over 170 pages for $6.40! Can't beat that! :)
 
There's a lot of goodies in this pack. Here's a quick synopsis of what you get:
1. An Anchor Text (810 Lexile)
2. A Student Mini-Book to accompany the anchor text – the mini-book is on an approachable level for 1st grade students.
3. 4 Concept Maps
4. Vocabulary Cards
5. 5 Experiments/Demonstrations – All with an accompanying worksheet/recording sheet
6. My Night Sky Diary Homework Mini-Book
7. Collaborative Grouping Cards
8. Space Test
9. 5 Math Centers – Focusing on: Addition, Subtraction, Tens Frame Card Game, Measuring, and Counting
10. 5 Literacy Centers – Focusing on: Sentence Structure, Long and Short Vowel Sounds, Past/Present/Future Tense Verbs, Singular/Plural Nouns/Pronouns, and Root Words/Suffixes
11. Various Worksheets and Recording Sheets to accompany centers and anchor text.
12. Alien Craftivity with Writing Extension & Graphic Organizer
13. Rocket Craftivity with Writing Extension & Graphic Organizer
 


 
 Click on any of the pictures in this posting to head on over to my Space Unit on TpT!
 
Have a great day!
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment