Saturday, July 27, 2013

Wishlist Sale Details!

My moving madness is about to begin on Monday and my guest blogger posts will be taking over my blog for the upcoming week!
 
But, I couldn't leave without explaining the upcoming sale that myself and a couple of other fabulous bloggers are participating in!
 
Tamara from Mrs. Russell's Room came up with a fabulous idea and I just had to hop on board!
 
 
The sale is going to run from July 31st through August 4th and here's how it works!
 
Each of us participating has checked our TpT stores for our top 5 most wishlisted items! Each day, starting July 31st, ONE of those 5 products will be on sale for a discounted price! But you have to hurry, each product is only discounted for that ONE day because the next day will include a different wishlisted item at a discounted price!
 
It's a surprise from day to day during the sale WHICH items from my store will be discounted. If you have some items in my store that you've been eyeballing, go hit "Add to Wishlist" right now and maybe that product will make the Top 5 Most Wishlisted Items!
 
Starting July 31st all the way through August 4th, you will see a quick blog post about the product that's on sale for that particular day. I will also share the sale info each day on my Facebook Fan Page!
 
I hope you will participate and take advantage of the sales that myself and these other wonderful ladies are offering! :)
 
Happy Wishlisting!
 

                                   
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment