Thursday, August 1, 2013

Wishlist Sale - Day 2 & 3 Items

Day 2 of the Wishlist Sale is underway which means there's a new product on sale for today! 
 
My number TWO wishlisted item is my Classroom Management File!
 
This is an in-depth file regarding 3 classroom management strategies I use in my classroom. I have included pictures of the actual items I use in class, product recommendations, a parent letter and a reproducible which enables you to have daily communication with every parent regarding behavior.

This file discusses the A+ Behavior Bag system I use, the Stop Light Pocket Chart System, and my classroom library organization method that works for any grade level but is especially helpful for the younger students who can't read or are limited readers.
 
This pack is usually $2.00 but is on sale for TODAY (August 1st) ONLY for $1.60!
 
Click here to check it out on TpT!
 
Day 3 Item - On Sale August 2nd ONLY
 
I'm also going to tell you about my Day 3 Wishlist Sale Item because there's a guest blogger post tomorrow that I don't want to interfere with!
 
My Day 3 Wishlist Item is my Short and Long Vowel Sounds Word Hunt Pack!
 
This pack is great for practicing and reviewing short and long vowel words!

 The original design for this resource is to use as a word hunt where you hide the words around the room and students have to find it, read it, and record it! The kids love it!

Here is everything you will get:
1. Ideas on how to use this resource in your class!
2. 22 recording sheets so that you have one to use no matter what vowel sound you are working on in your classroom!
3. 9 Header Cards for Sorting
4. 50 Short Vowel Sound Word Cards complete with corresponding picture to help any ELLs, ESE students, non-readers, or beginning readers you have. (10 word cards per vowel)
5. 40 Long Vowel Sound Word Cards complete with corresponding picture to help any ELLs, ESE students, non-readers, or beginning readers you have. (10 word cards per vowel EXCEPT LONG E) **All long vowel sound cards are based on the CVCe pattern such as a-e, i-e, o-e, u-e which is why there are not any long e cards**
This pic shows my kiddos from last year working on it as a huge end of year word sort activity!
 

 
Remember, this pack is on sale August 2nd ONLY.  It's usually $3.00 but you can pick it up tomorrow for only $2.40!
Click here to check it out on TpT!
                                 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment