Friday, July 26, 2013

Heading Home!

Ok, so if you aren't an Instagram follower of mine, you MAY have missed my big announcement!
 
I am currently living near Orlando, FL but that's about to change!
 
I am BEYOND THRILLED to announce that I am finally moving back to my home... the great state of Texas!
 
We are moving to Fort Worth. I grew up in the DFW area and I can't wait to be back!
 
 I am a CITY GIRL at heart even though I do love riding horses and being in the country every now and then. Can't wait to be back in the big ol' city!
 
I'm hoping to take my daughter to the Fort Worth Zoo soon after we get there!
I remember going to this zoo as a child and I loved it! I know she will too!
 
I'm also very excited about my new teaching position!
 
I will now be teaching 2nd grade!!!!!! I have loved teaching 1st grade but I am also very excited to give 2nd a try! I'll be teaching in a team where I teach Reading/Language Arts and my partner teaches the other subjects! It will be a new experience for sure and I'm just super stoked about it! I'll be teaching in Fort Worth ISD. If any of you teach there, I'd love to hear about it in the comments!
 
I wrote this post to update you on what's going on with me and to also let you know that due to moving, I will be offline most of next week (7/29-8/02) HOWEVER... I have lined up several guest bloggers while I'm gone! I do hope you will check in and read their amazing posts! I am so grateful that they took their personal time to help me out!
 
I will still be on my FB page periodically so make sure you are following me there also! I will be sharing photos of my move via Instagram and Facebook too!
 
Before I leave you, make sure you check back this weekend for a post about my upcoming SALE that will be happening next week!
 
Bye for now! :)
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I'm from Michigan but years ago we visited that area. We absolutely loved the Fort Worth Zoo and that whole area! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I've never been to Michigan! Maybe one day I can visit.. I really haven't been north at all! :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. You will be missed here in Florida, but am so excited that you will be home again:)

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy!

      I sure am going to miss you ladies though!!!!

      Delete
  3. Congrats! Very exciting to "go home!" Wishing you a safe and speedy move :)

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Molly! We made it safely! :)

      Delete