Thursday, April 18, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky: Skittles Game!

So sorry for my absence! I have been battling sickness bugs left and right the last two weeks! I am soooo over it!
 
Anyways, on to something fun! I am linking up with Mrs. Reed from Flying into First Grade again for her linky party!
 

This week's topic is a Skittles Game! Fun, fun, fun!
 
TOPIC - Skittles Game
Here is the code:
Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
Orange- Favorite Memory from College
Yellow- Favorite Sports Team
Green- Favorite Fast Food Place
Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)

 
Red
My favorite ice cream flavor has always been ROCKY ROAD!!! Yummmmy!
 
 
Orange
Hmmm, I have a lot of awesome memories from college but one that ranks at the top of my list has to be my Halloween party that my roomie and I threw one year! We had sooo many friends show up, dressed and ready to party! I even dyed my own hair red to go with my costume! Check out this pic of me as Jessica Rabbit:
 
Yellow
This one is easy! I was born and raised in TX and will ALWAYS be a Texas girl at heart! I grew up on the outskirts of Dallas therefore my favorite sports team is of course.... The Dallas Cowboys! :) Yes, even with all of the interceptions that Romo throws.. I'm still a fan! Hehe!
 
 
Green
Another toughie... because I HATE to cook which means I'm a fast food kinda gal! Although, I am trying to eat healthier lately! :) My favorite fast food place has to be....Wendy's! I just feel that of all the fast food places... they have the "best quality" of food!
 
 
Purple
Let's see...anything about myself?? Wow, there's a lot that could go here! I'll share that I LOVE going on cruises! They are by FAR my favorite types of vacations to take! They're cost effective, offer lots of activities, and the FOOD is endless!!! What more can you ask for?!? Up to this date, I have been on 17 cruises! :) I have been able to visit a lot of awesome places because of cruising and I'm counting down the days til I can book another one! :)
 
Thanks for stopping by guys! :)




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Daina!

    Wendy's is my FAV too! I've been wanting to go on a cruise but with the bad news lately about cruises, I'm wondering if it's worth the risk!

    Anyway, I love your blog title! I'm your latest follower! Hope you can check out mine!

    Stacy
    Second Grade Signpost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't let the cruise news scare you! Not sure what's going on with Carnival lately but I wouldn't let it stop me from going! Out of all the ones I've been on, NEVER had any issues! I have been on Carnival, Norwegian, Disney and Royal Caribbean! You should definitely give it a try! :)

      Thanks for following! I am going to come check you out too!

      Delete