Hey there friends! Happy Friday! I'm linking up Doodle Bugs Teaching once again for her Five for Friday linky!
Alright, here goes:
1. Wednesday was my 4 year anniversary with my hubby! He surprised me with this adorable cookie bouquet! Yummmy!
2. I found these AWESOME fly swatters at Wal-Mart for only $1 each! What a score! I have a game in mind that I want to make to go with them.... so I will post on that as soon as I create it!
3. I was at Target getting some cardstock and I turned around and saw this new Scotch tape dispenser! I already have the BLACK high-heel shoe one... but now there's THIS new one! AHHHH! I'm going to have to go back and get it so I can have both of them...geeze, I have a problem LOL!
4. This week at school, we have been doing our new reading textbook adoption. I have no words for how painful of a process this has been this week! If any of you have a reading series that you think is aligned well with CCSS.. I would love for you to leave me a comment and let me know what it is!
5. As the last couple of weeks have gone by and all of the end of year activities are approaching, I'm realizing how much I am going to miss my class! I mean, I have loved them ALL year long and always knew I would miss them.. but I guess it's sinking in that my time left with them is so limited and they are SUCH a wonderful group! I am certainly not looking forward to the last day of school. I am horrible at holding in my emotions with things like that. Ugh.
Well friends, that's all I got for this post! Thanks so much for reading and stopping by!
Have a wonderful weekend!