Friday, November 29, 2013

Want a FREEBIE? How bout 20?!?

Hey friends!
 
I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for that it's hard to put into words! I pray that you are just as blessed!
 
I am about to begin the daunting task of leveling my library but wanted to pop in before I got started!
 
All of us ladies over at The Primary Chalkboard are hosting a Summer in December FREEBIE Hop on our Facebook pages! That's TWENTY freebies up for grabs! And trust me, they are ALL fabulous! Whether your 1st or 2nd (or even K), you will be able to use these freebies at some point of the year!
 
https://www.facebook.com/StickyNotesandGlitter
Click on the pic to get started and then keep on hopping til you get back to my page! I know you won't be disappointed!
 
Also, in case you haven't heard, TpT is having their huge Cyber Monday sale on December 2nd and 3rd! So many sellers are participating and you can snag some great resources for up to 28% off! My whole store is marked down 20%, plus, don't forget to use the code to get that total of 28% off! :)
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Daina-Roberts
Click on the pic to check out my TpT store and get your Wishlist READY! Happy Shopping!

Pin It!

2 comments: