Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Aaaargh you ready?!? Check it out!

Hi friends!!
 
So I rarely post on Tuesdays but this is a special occasion because I am participating in a book study this summer that I am super stoked about!!!
 
 
I have signed up to participate with Gina from Third Grade Tidbits and Jenn from Rowdy in First Grade for this awesome book study! We are reading Teach Like a Pirate by Dave Burgess!
 
This book looks totally awesome and I can't wait to post about my two chapters! For a full line up of the dates as well as the bloggers who will be going in-depth for each chapter, click on Gina's and Jenn's buttons below to head to their blog posts!
 
I will be blogging about Chapter 8 and 9 on June 27th! So go now to their blogs and follow all of the amazing bloggers participating so you won't miss any Pirate-y goodness! :)
 


 





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment