Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Unwrapping Our Favorites: Holiday Traditions

 photo Button2FINAL_zps4ac8fe41.png
We've come to DAY 2 of our party!
Are you ready to have some more fun?
I'm hosting this party with Tamara from Mrs. Russell's Room...so you can check out her holiday faves as well! :)
 
Today's Topic:
HOLIDAY TRADITIONS





If you'd like to participate, simply use our nifty button at the top and link back to me.
Then add your own holiday faves to the blank template and insert it into your post.
When you're all done...don't forget to link up!

Thanks so much to everyone who participated yesterday! :)
Here's a little note to thank you!




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love decorating my tree! It's less fun now that I'm the only one who does it because Justin doesn't help but I look forward to the day when I have a little one who will help me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, when you have a little one, it will definitely spice things back up when it comes to decorating the tree! :)

      Delete