Saturday, October 26, 2013

Need something from VistaPrint?? Enter now!

I'm so embarrassed by how much I've been neglecting my poor blog. I can only hope that you all understand! I have really been struggling to stay on top of my workload at school this year! Please accept my apologies! I hope to remedy this soon...I miss creating and blogging!
 
I do have something to offer today however!
 
I have a code for VistaPrint worth $20.00! I have had it forever and haven't been able to use it so I decided to give it away to someone who CAN use it!
 
Just enter below! But hurry, giveaway ends Monday!
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Entered! Love Vistaprint! Thanks for the opportunity!

    Love ya!
    Leslie
    First Grade and Flip Flops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. My pleasure Christin! Good luck to you!

      Delete
  3. Love Vistaprint!! Great giveaway! PS-Remember to breathe!
    XO
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I would so love to win! I need to order some new cards!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete