Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Best Freebie I Ever Created! {A Linky}

I know, I know. Put me in time out. Move my clip down. Take away my recess.
 
I've been a HORRIBLE blogger these past couple weeks. I wish I had a better excuse, but the truth is, I'm totally overwhelmed at school! And right now, that HAS to be my focus! I promise I have several blog posts I want to share... and I WILL get around to doing it as soon as I possibly can!
 
While you're waiting and trying to keep the cobwebs away, here's a couple of upcoming things to check out!
 
 
Tomorrow on The Primary Chalkboard... wait for it... is the BEST FREEBIE I EVER CREATED linky party! On this post, you will find Chalkie made freebies that we all happen to love (and we hope you do too!) Make sure you stop by because I'm sure you will find several new freebies you  haven't seen yet! Do YOU have a freebie that you've made that you love??? Well, then what are you waiting for?? Move your booty on over there and link up!
 
Click the pic to head on over to The PC blog!

 
The other piece of information I want to share with you, before I hit the sheets tonight, is that I am on the Educents ALL STAR BLOGGER Team and I'm SOOOO excited about it! They contacted me to write a post about incorporating apps/websites into the classroom back in August. I wrote it up and sent it in! I just got word that my post goes live on their blog Saturday morning! I. Can't. Wait! I soooo hope you will check it out on Saturday! I would love to hear comments if you do!
 
I will put up a post on Saturday with links on where you can check it out! :)
 
I even got this awesomeness for blogging for them! It's permanently on the right side of my blog! :)
 


Thanks for sticking with me y'all! {Despite my lack of blogging!} I have been keeping up with my Instagram and Facebook however! Make sure you are following me in both of those places!
 
Instagram - @stickynotesglitter

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment