Saturday, August 16, 2014

Bright Idea: Book Checkouts from Your Classroom Library Made Easy!

I'm back for another monthly edition of the
where teacher-bloggers are bringing you all kinds of great tips and tricks with zero product promotion! 

Today I'm sharing a quick tip that's going to save you a TON of time and headaches!
Want to send home books with some of your students but check out lists and keeping track of who has what got you down? 

I have a super simple solution for you!

Follow these easy steps for a stress-free, hassle-free book checkout system!
There you have it! My secret to a no paperwork checkout system that takes about 5 seconds to check to see who still has a book out! I hope this is a helpful tip for you and you are able to checkout books to students and trust that you can manage the "who took home what" issue with very minimal time spent! :)

If you enjoyed this bright idea, be sure to check out my other bright idea post about an easy way to make sure 100% of papers turned in have a name on them, and consider following me on Facebook and Instagram for even more bright ideas!

Please browse through the link up below for even more bright ideas from more than 100 different bloggers! Simply search for a topic/grade level that interests you! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant!!! I use my phone ALL DAY LONG and this is just genius!!!

    Jennifer from Simply Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daina, what a great and easy idea!! :) Thank you so much for the tip!


    Laura Love to Teach

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the smartest person in the history of the world!!! Thank you for this!!!XOXO

    ReplyDelete