Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Beauty on a Budget!

Hi friends!

I'm here to share a non-teaching related resource with ya today!

If you are anything like me, you're on a tight budget. I can't go out anytime I want and buy new clothes or makeup or try out that fancy $50 face wash.

That doesn't mean that I can't enjoy new things however. In my budget-friendly days, I've been trying to find new ways to be able to get new things while not breaking the bank.

One way I do that is shopping at Ross! Love that place!

The other way is by having a monthly subscription to a website called Ipsy!

It's only $10 a month and you get a brand new exclusive make-up bag filled with 4-5 different products each time! 

When you first sign up, you take a little "get to know ya" quiz so that the site can see what your style is. From that quiz, they will determine which products you will get each month. 

I've been a member for about 4 months now and have never been disappointed! In fact, I've found some great new brands! I recently received a new face wash in my bag and LOVE IT! Now I can go buy it at Ulta and KNOW that my money will be well spent. 

Here's a few examples of the bags and products:



As I said, every month is a new bag and new products!

If you're interested in signing up, click here or click any of the pictures above!

:)


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment