Sunday, May 19, 2013

Scholastic Saturday and a FREEBIE!

Happy Sunday!
 
I really meant to post about this yesterday and totally passed out on the couch before I got it done! Oops!
 
Well, better late than never!
 
My teaching bestie, Tamara from Mrs. Russell's Room, and I went on a Saturday morning trip to the Scholastic Warehouse Sale yesterday! It was a blast!
 
 I found so many awesome books! Some will be great for independent reading, some for read alouds, some for book studies, and so on! So happy we went! This is what I brought home. :)


 
Have you visited the warehouse sale before? If so, did you find a lot of goodies?? I'd love to hear about it!
 
And lastly, before I leave you this Sunday afternoon, I wanted to share my latest FREEBIE! If you aren't following me on FB yet, be sure you do because I always post my freebies there as soon as I upload them!
 
We are finishing up measuring with nonstandard length units in math this week so I decided to whip up this freebie! Click on the pic to download it! Hope you enjoy it!
 



 Have a great week!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE when there is a warehouse sale...I just went to one over Mother's Day weekend and I stocked up! Glad to see you found some good reads too!
    Kheila
    Two Friends In First

    ReplyDelete